Job Title: Financial Analyst (4 – 10 years experience)
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Contingent Hire
*T-Solutions, Inc. “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and T-Solutions, Inc. One is established; namely, award of contract to T-Solutions, Inc. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
T-Solutions, Inc. is a woman owned, veteran owned small business (WVOSB) headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia that provides maintenance engineering, logistics and management world-wide to both commercial and government clients. T-Solutions mission is to develop innovative, cost saving Maintenance Engineering, logistics, and management solutions, and Our #1 Core Value is “We Take Care of our People.” T-Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to diversifying its workforce (Race/Color/Gender/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets).
PMS 325 is a multi-faceted and complex Program Office for Support Ships, Boats, and Craft under the Program Executive Officer, Ships. This Program was established because of the high dollar value, critical schedule, technical complexity, varied nature of commercial acquisition programs, and overall importance of the National Defense and management problems anticipated in program execution.
- Continuous and effective integration and interaction with internal and external PEO organizations. (OPNAV, MSC, ILS, T&E, NAVSEA, etc.)
- Provide overarching budget and financial support in all areas of DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) with particular focus of program planning and analysis, budget preparation and justification, funds execution, contract and cost analysis and Earned Value Management (EVM), and the presentation of this data in various formats.
- Shall have knowledge of fiscal laws and NAVSEA guidance on execution of appropriations (RDT&E, OPN, OM&N, O&MN, FMP, SCN, FMS and OCF, etc.).
- Shall review financial status reports, conduct analyses, and advise Business Financial Managers (BFMs) of strategies to mitigate financial risks on their respective programs by using Navy financial tools (NERP, SCES, STARS, COBRA, MISIL, DIFS, SCIP, etc.).
- Provide Earned Value Management (EVM) and Cost and Software Data Report (CSDR) support.
- Review Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) and CSDRs
- Attend Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs)
- Perform monthly cost and schedule analysis and monthly metrics
- Generate Estimate at Completion (EAC)
- Assist with preparation of briefings and reports where EVM reporting is required.
- Assist the BFMs in the following, but not limited to:
- Responding to internal and external inquiries and requests for program financial
- Preparation of funding execution documents
- Provide financial management services for executive, reconciliation and case closure as they relate to FMS cases.
- Track and analyze program financial transactions and provide financial status reports weekly, monthly, or as directed BFM or PAPM.
- Assist BFMs in the development of the following, but not limited to:
- Estimates and justification for budget requests, Mid-Year Reviews, and Program
- Objectives Memorandum (POM) Reviews
- Financial briefings, issue papers, obligation phasing plans.
- Recommend innovative solutions to business and financial issues facing the Government to achieve performance goals that are on or ahead of schedule and within budget.
- Travel to outside activities upon Government approval.
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in one of the following disciplines: Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or Business Administration is preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience with program and project financial management, supporting Government Contracts or DoD.
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Excel, including advanced formulas.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV a plus.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A certain amount of travel may be required, TBD
- Work will be performed in government facilities in the Washington, DC area; with travel to the following areas: Pascagoula, MS; San Diego, CA; Anacortes, WA; as well as other locations.
- Applicant will be subject to a security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a security clearance issued by the US Government. In addition to the security clearance, this position may require an additional background screening for base access.
T-Solutions is a rapidly growing, family owned company with a comprehensive employment benefits package, including medical, dental, 401k, Life, Disability, AD&D, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. Apply to join our family today!
T-Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to diversifying its workforce (Race/Color/Gender/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets).