*T-Solutions, Inc. “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and T-Solutions, Inc. One is established; namely, award of contract to T-Solutions, Inc. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
T-Solutions, Inc. is a woman owned, veteran owned small business (WVOSB) headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia that provides maintenance engineering, logistics and management world-wide to both commercial and government clients. T-Solutions mission is to develop innovative, cost saving Maintenance Engineering, logistics, and management solutions, and Our #1 Core Value is “We Take Care of our People.” T-Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to diversifying its workforce (Race/Color/Gender/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide project management support include tasks in: work loading, scheduling, portfolio tracking and management, functional coordination, and other program management support.
- Tasks to involve: preparation of documentation; participation in meetings and discussions; operating, updating, and maintaining program management records; maintaining program files and documentation; providing recommendations; scheduling; providing support to the Project Management team; developing and providing status reports and financial reports; developing and maintaining work breakdown structures (WBS); and other program management support.
- Shall apply Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) principles to support the planning, scheduling, work loading, tracking, coordinating, and reporting of projects.
- Areas of support include: project planning; operations management; application and tracking of earned value; risk analysis; and providing high level support for project management.
- Planning support consists of processing work assignments; tracking and providing status of work assignment tasks; cost estimate tasks; cost benefit analysis; budgeting analytics; developing, monitoring, and maintaining project schedules and timelines; developing and maintaining WBS; project tracking; develop and provide fiscal year program plans; and resource allocation.
- Risk analysis consists of risk identification, tracking, mitigation, and reporting in accordance with applicable policies.
- Provide technical support in processing, tracking, and accuracy analysis of cost, quality, performance, financial, and schedule information.
- Provide support to the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). This support includes monitoring and updating project timelines, maintaining master schedule and providing reports in regards to scheduled events.
- Support the Earned Value Management (EVM) process, including IMS, to correlate cost and schedule performance with technical progress. Technical issues that arise shall be covered in terms of performance goals, exit criteria, schedule progress and cost impact.
- Develop, utilize, and report project status using EVM tools. These tools will correlate cost and schedule performance with technical progress. Technical issues that arise shall be covered in terms of performance goals, exit criteria, schedule progress and cost impact.
- Support the development, application, and maintenance of the internal business system management architecture. This includes business architecture development; development of documentation for interface processes, process maps, SIPOCs (Supplier/Input /Process/Output/Customer), procedures, and presentations describing interaction of value streams within and between the organization's branches, division, department and command to support compliance with the PMBOK and Quality Management System (QMS) (AS9100) per industry best practices; and maintenance of these process maps and procedures to ensure current state. This documentation is to be maintained on a document portal developed and maintained per the architecture for electronic access as an authoritative source of reference for the organization's business practices.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in any technical or managerial discipline
- 8 years of similar work-related program/project management experience
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is vital.
- ACTIVE Security Clearance REQUIRED (No Exceptions!)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Military / Government Contracting background
T-Solutions is a rapidly growing, family owned company with a comprehensive employment benefits package, including Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Disability, AD&D, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. Apply to join our family of professionals today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - FEMALES - MINORITIES - VETERANS - DISABLED