*T-Solutions, Inc. “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and T-Solutions, Inc. One is established; namely, award of contract to T-Solutions, Inc. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
T-Solutions, Inc. is a woman owned, veteran owned small business (WVOSB) headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia that provides maintenance engineering, logistics and management world-wide to both commercial and government clients. T-Solutions mission is to develop innovative, cost saving Maintenance Engineering, logistics, and management solutions, and Our #1 Core Value is “We Take Care of our People.” T-Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to diversifying its workforce (Race/Color/Gender/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide documentation support services in accordance with established Navy and Government formats, standards, and guidelines.
- Develop and manage the strategy for implementing records management solution(s) across the organization.
- Implement a process to control record numbers, changes, and access.
- Collaborate with content owners to define what records to keep, archive, or dispose and identify vital, permanent, and temporary records.
- Collaborate with the technical editing team to ensure adherence to records management policies.
- Coordinate with the document portal development team to ensure the Records Management processes and procedures are developed and deployed in accordance with the records management solution
- Identify interim storage locations (pending implementation of authorized records management system) for searchable active and archived records.
- Coordinate development of a reference library.
- Facilitate the migration of records into the authorized records management system as required.
- Develop and deliver records management communications as needed
- Assist record owners with records management processes as needed.
- Provide records management support to the Records Liaison Officer as required and provide status as needed.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and
- 2+ years of experience of experience providing documentation support services in accordance with established Navy and Government formats, standards, and guidelines.
- Six (6) years of directly related experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is vital.
- ACTIVE Security Clearance REQUIRED (No Exceptions!)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Military / Government Contracting background
T-Solutions is a rapidly growing, family owned company with a comprehensive employment benefits package, including Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Disability, AD&D, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. Apply to join our family of professionals today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - FEMALES - MINORITIES - VETERANS - DISABLED