*T-Solutions, Inc. “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and T-Solutions, Inc. One is established; namely, award of contract to T-Solutions, Inc. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
T-Solutions, Inc. is a woman owned, veteran owned small business (WVOSB) headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia that provides maintenance engineering, logistics and management world-wide to both commercial and government clients. T-Solutions mission is to develop innovative, cost saving Maintenance Engineering, logistics, and management solutions, and Our #1 Core Value is “We Take Care of our People.” T-Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to diversifying its workforce (Race/Color/Gender/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide QMS support based on the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001.
- The support shall include:
- providing products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- enhancing customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system;
- implementing processes for improvement of the system; and
- conforming to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and manage the strategy for implementing the quality management (i.e., quality control and assurance) program.
- Design, standardize, document, and administer quality data collection, analysis, and reporting systems.
- Facilitate ISO 9001 audit activities.
- Collaborate with Management and/or Process Owners to identify, implement, and manage quality measures and a continuous improvement program.
- Collaborate with Government representatives to establish quality processes and participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Collect, provide, track, monitor, document, and analyze key data for metrics.
- Identify and communicate waste and inefficiencies.
- Make recommendations and investigate proposed solutions.
- Develop quality management communications/training materials.
- Document corrective/preventive action requests (C/PARs) for the organization.
- Manage and track to closure; and provide status as needed.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in a related field and two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Six (6) years of directly related experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is vital.
- ACTIVE Security Clearance REQUIRED (No Exceptions!)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Military / Government Contracting background
T-Solutions is a rapidly growing, family owned company with a comprehensive employment benefits package, including Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Disability, AD&D, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. Apply to join our family of professionals today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - FEMALES - MINORITIES - VETERANS - DISABLED