*T-Solutions, Inc. “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and T-Solutions, Inc. One is established; namely, award of contract to T-Solutions, Inc. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
T-Solutions, Inc. is a woman owned, veteran owned small business (WVOSB) headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia that provides maintenance engineering, logistics and management worldwide to both commercial and government clients. T-Solutions mission is to develop innovative, cost saving Maintenance Engineering, logistics, and management solutions. T-Solutions invites you to become a part of our family. Our #1 Core Value is “We Take Care of our People.”
T-Solutions is a rapidly growing, family owned company with a comprehensive employment benefits package, including Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Disability, AD&D, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. Apply to join our family of professionals today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION - MALE - FEMALE - MINORITIES -
VETERANS - LGBT - DISABLED
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide comprehensive readiness, preventive and corrective maintenance, and troubleshooting support at the equipment and system level and restoration of equipment and systems associated with the naval surface combat systems.
* Perform corrective and preventive maintenance. All maintenance will be in accordance with the Navy Maintenance Material Management (3M) system utilizing SKED with the goal of achieving 100 percent equipment availability and systems maintained to shipboard standard.
* Provide on-the-job training to the Navy members of the integrated maintenance team.
* Prepare and implement quarterly maintenance schedules as approved by the Government Combat System Maintenance Officer.
* Provide on-site maintenance support personnel during all operational shifts and mission events to match expected customer agency workloads and quality of service expectations, maintenance requirements to maintain readiness, and essential real time troubleshooting of scheduled systems and equipment.
* Plan and schedule maintenance to minimize systems and equipment downtime to maximize mission support, while still maintaining high system availability and also meeting planned maintenance schedules.
* Promptly report the status of systems and equipment that are not functioning properly and have the potential to impact customer events.
* Provide a summary to the management each day on the current status of all major systems, the results from the previous day of systems, equipment, and services provided to customer events, and the plans to correct problems with systems, equipment or service.
* Investigate and report root cause for any mission event that failed to meet any customer objectives.
* Must have 3 years demonstrated experience assessing, troubleshooting, and performing corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance on systems and equipment.
* Must be Certified as a Maintenance Person in accordance with PQS 301, reference NAVEDTRA 43241-K.
* Must have a Electronic Technician background with SSDS or AEGIS experience
* Experience with one or more of the following systems: Identification Friend-or-Foe (IFF), Navigation Sensor System Interface (NAVSSI) block 4, AN/SPS-49 radar, AN/SPS-67 radar, AN/SPY-1 radar, Aegis Weapon System networks, or shipboard external communication systems.
* Weekend/evening shift work may be required.
* Certified in ETA FOI certification
* Must have an active secret security clearance to start work.
* Applicant will be subject to a security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a security clearance issued by the US Government. In addition to the security clearance, this position may require an additional background screening for base access.
* Surface Combat Systems Center ~ Wallops Island <http://www.navsea.navy.mil/Home/SCSC/>
* Chincoteague, VA <http://www.chincoteague.com/index.html>
* Local Housing and Cost of Living Information <http://www.bestplaces.net/cost_of_living/county/virginia/accomack>
* Live Area Web Cams:
* Robert Reed Waterfront Park in Historic Downtown Chincoteague <http://www.chincoteague.com/webcam3.html> ,
* Daisey's Dockside on the Bay <http://www.chincoteague.com/webcam.html> ,
* Chincoteague Pony Center <http://www.chincoteague.com/webcam2.html>