T-Solutions is the company people want to work for and work with when seeking global services and innovative solutions. We employ highly qualified and uniquely skilled professionals who are committed to providing services with integrity. We are the preferred partner to deliver excellence and to enrich our clients, employees and communities.
Who We Are
T-Solutions creates exceptional, responsive solutions to complex challenges for our global clients in the field of government contracting. We are an innovative, agile provider of specialized, technical solutions and an exceptional cache of capabilities that enable mission-critical operations and decision making. We provide the expertise and guidance needed to help customers succeed in today’s era of defense, security, maintenance engineering, logistics, and business transformation. Our core competencies are aligned with the current needs of our customers; and those competencies anticipate and facilitate work with our customer to address their future needs. We are continually striving to adapt emerging and proven technologies to further enhance the abilities of our customers and partners.
**This position is contingent upon Contract Award**
We currently seeking candidates for our Facility Security Officer (FSO) position, located at our Mobile, Alabama station. This position serves as T-Solution’s representation of our cleared facility and ensuring that we comply with government requirements under the National Industry Security Program. The FSO is responsible to developing and enforcing security policies, practices and procedures while playing an active leadership role in out Insider Threat Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the day-to-day security operations of our Mobile, Alabama facility/station.
- Processes employee security clearances, visit requests and required certifications.
- Ensures operational legal compliance and conformity to established regulations.
- Serves as a member of the Insider Threat committee to address concerns internally with other committee participants.
- Reviews, screens, and processes required forms.
- Tracks and provides updates on active security clearance investigations.
- Performs administrative functions including entering data into the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and initiating Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) cases.
- Provides and tracks training for employees engaging in classified and secure projects.
- Delivers security briefings and awareness training, as well as debriefs outgoing employees.
- Ensures document control security protocol are in place by exercising safeguarding requirements of classified documents in accordance with the NISPOM and coordination with government agencies.
- Develops, implements and oversees the office federal security clearance program in collaboration with other FSOs through the company.
- Oversee the company’s completion and retention of personnel security clearance records.
- Prepares for facility reviews, audits, and inspections.
- Assists other company FSOs with internal audits/self-inspections and reviews security processes collectively to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Supports other internal security disciplines as needed.
- Establishes and maintains an effective relationship with staff, external contacts and internal partners.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
This position includes a low level of travel.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma or GED equivalent and a Bachelor’s Degree in a relative field of study from an accredited college or university. Must have a minimum of five years related facility security management and managing Department of Defense contracts.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transportation to and from various work locations
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess and be able to retain an active Top Secret clearance and pass additional background screening for base access.
- Must demonstrate a strong knowledge of JPAS and e-QIP government programs, including various forms such as: SF86, DD 254, DD 441, and SF 328.
- Must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of NISPOM requirements
- Must have completed or be able to complete all required training, including the FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities Curriculum.
- Must be able to interpret and implement security policy, provide guidance, oversight and assistance to company personnel.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
Certifications in CPSO, CSSO, ISP, SFPC, SAPPC, SPIPC are preferred but not required.
T-Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.