T-Solutions is the company people want to work for and work with when seeking global services and innovative solutions. We employ highly qualified and uniquely skilled professionals who are committed to providing services with integrity. We are the preferred partner to deliver excellence and to enrich our clients, employees and communities.
Who We Are
T-Solutions is a woman-owned, veteran-owned small business headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia that creates exceptional, responsive solutions to complex challenges for our global clients in the field of government contracting. We are an innovative, agile provider of specialized, technical solutions and an exceptional cache of capabilities that enable mission-critical operations and decision making. We provide the expertise and guidance needed to help customers succeed in today’s era of defense, security, maintenance engineering, logistics, and business transformation. Our core competencies are aligned with the current needs of our customers; and those competencies anticipate and facilitate work with our customer to address their future needs. We are continually striving to adapt emerging and proven technologies to further enhance the abilities of our customers and partners.
We are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to assist our team in identifying, conducting preliminary screening, interviewing, and matching top talent with exciting career opportunities. Ideal candidates will be highly-motivated, a self-starter, innovative, resourceful, and willing to learn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively sources for candidates using referral networks, job boards, social and professional networks, and existing applicant database
- Utilize passive recruiting techniques and strategies to establish candidate pipeline
- Conducts thorough phone screens and/or in-person interviews to evaluate technical skills, professional strengths, compensation expectations, and career goals
- Guides candidates through the interview, offer, and onboarding process
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and HR team regarding start dates and other details during the offer process.
- Ensure Applicant Tracking System is fully utilized and continuously up-to-date.
- Provides prompt and thorough feedback to candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Attend regular meetings to discuss active requisitions, candidates in the pipeline and recruiting strategies.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Collect and analyze data into reports and presentations.
- Assist with the preparation of contract documentation (e.g., CDRLs) for delivery to the government.
- Assist with some adhoc tasks supporting the Port Engineer Program.
Education, Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting.
- Proven ability to source for niche roles and in-demand skill sets.
- Previously worked as a Recruiter for a government contractor
- Proficiency using LinkedIn, internet, and social networking to proactively identify talent.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel and SharePoint.
- Expertise with using applicant tracking software (ATS).
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent, forward, and analytical thinker, who proposes solutions to leadership and/or the Port Engineering Managers.
- Ability to flex between multiple work tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team is essential.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must have or be able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance.
- Sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking, crouching and kneeling
- Talking, hearing and seeing
- Reaching, handling, using equipment, keyboards and mobile devices
- Lifting boxes (files and supplies) up to 20 lbs
T-Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.