T-Solutions is the company people want to work for and work with when seeking global services and innovative solutions. We employ highly qualified and uniquely skilled professionals who are committed to providing services with integrity. We are the preferred partner to deliver excellence and to enrich our clients, employees and communities.
Who We Are
T-Solutions is a woman-owned, veteran-owned small business headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia that creates exceptional, responsive solutions to complex challenges for our global clients in the field of government contracting. We are an innovative, agile provider of specialized, technical solutions and an exceptional cache of capabilities that enable mission-critical operations and decision making. We provide the expertise and guidance needed to help customers succeed in today’s era of defense, security, maintenance engineering, logistics, and business transformation. Our core competencies are aligned with the current needs of our customers; and those competencies anticipate and facilitate work with our customer to address their future needs. We are continually striving to adapt emerging and proven technologies to further enhance the abilities of our customers and partners.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Port Engineer Program Metrics and Data Analyst.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Port Engineer (PE) Program Metrics Support
- Provides metrics support to the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, Assistant Program Managers, Local Senior Port Engineers, and Port Engineers
- Writes queries to develop data models for metric visualization
- Writes DAX Columns and Measures for report enhancements
- Analyzes program metric requirements
- Manages PE Program Data System
- Develops Basis for Measurement (BFM) documents
- Develops and manages processes for data collection
- Maintains data model integrity and accuracy
- Analyzes data and metrics for trends
- Develops point papers
- Develops and provides ad hoc reports on a regular basis
- Participates in weekly program meetings to include but not limited to:
- PE Program meeting
- PE Program Support meeting
- Other duties as assigned by the PM or DPM
- This position includes a low level of travel to Fleet Concentration Support areas
Education, Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required
- A bachelor’s degree in information systems or related field is desired
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 applications and Adobe
- Relevant experience or coursework pertaining to Business Intelligence Tools (i.e., Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or Google Looker)
- Desired experience in one or more of the following: Power Query, Power Pivot, Oracle, Access, Cognos, Google Analytics, SQL Server Analysis Services, Adobe Analytics or SAS JMP
- Desired experience with one or more of the following programming languages: M Language, DAX, SQL, VBA, C++, C#, HTML, Python, R and/or SAS
- Strong understanding of relational databases and data modeling.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transportation to and from various work locations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Capable of sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking, crouching and kneeling
- Reaching, handling, using equipment, keyboards and mobile devices
- Lifting boxes (files and supplies) up to 20 lbs
T-Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.